Tuesday, August 03, 2010

If my life were a movie and you were a critic,
what would you say and how many rotten tomatoes would you throw?

But I guess this doesn't bother me as much now. Life's getting better after I've began to not care too much about many things.

Contrary to popular belief, I believe falling in love isn't a nice thing. Because I fall too fast and too deep and the feeling kills me everytime. Too fast isn't a good thing, it ruins things. I actually prefer staying this way, I think I just released some caged bird in me (caged myself in the past).


Its true that all your friends need is your presence when they're down since people figure out their own problems, but even the most cliche words help sometimes.

All these years, I thought the phrase "just believe in yourself and you can do it!" is utter bullcrap, but when you start to realize alittle of it and when the phrase starts to ring in your head (after a million people have said it), it actually sets in deeper.

So don't worry about not being able to give good advice to a person at that time, whatever you said might help her in the future.

No comments: